Yes.... I went SHOPPING again, this time round wif my VainPot frens, FeliCia(aka Kuku Queen) n ShuFen(aka BAH BAH).... Haha.... I bougth My new Bag for $43 at bugis street. ActuaL price for the bag is $45, got $2 discount, good buy. Somemore I'm the 1ST Person to get it, coz the salesgal said it juz arrived an hour ago when i saw n bought the bag. Haha.... Den went bikin hunting wif shufen.... Actually, i have no intentions of buying any bikinis, coz i hv like 4-5 pieces at home, n i have yet to go TANninG!!! But, after seeing the wonders of extra Paddin (but i decided to forgo the extra paddin, coz small n cute, easy to handle is better!) + A BRAZILIAN WAXING for only $9.90 at D'wax shop (purchase muz be $30 n above), i decided to buy the RED BIKINI for $45, actuaL price is $48.50 w/o seconds thots!!! Haha.... Coz i was Analysing - I pay $45 for a bikini, another $9.90 for a Brazilian Wax, in total, I will pay $55 for a BIKINI + BRAZILIAN WAX!!! DAMN good deal rite? HAha... Coz a brazilian wax at STRIP cost ard $60 too, so i think the bikini + brazilian wax deal IS juz too Attractive for me to reject! haha.... I had always wanted to do a Brazilian Wax, but has been procastinating for damn long... Since now i hv this offer, I no longer hesistate N WILL GO BOOK APPT b4 March... **So EXciting** Yup, goin wif shufen for this exciting experience, coz she bought her bikini too.... N yes, SHE DON"T look BAH in it, in fact, she Look Quite GOOD, coz she DON"T need those extra paddin like me (she got CLEAVAGE lei!!!).
Haha.... Overall, i'm very happy wif my shoppintrip today... Though the bikini tryin session made me abit sad....
*Boobs so small, very hard to find nice n fitting bikini for me.... Haha....*
I'm happy until I'm crappin abt my own boobs!! Heez....
Yup..... I shall not shop for the next month.
~~**LET"S GO TANNING frens**~~
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment