I went for my very FIRST BW experience...... I would not go into details on how the procedure is like. But all i can say tt it's an experience of a LIFE-TIME!!! For me, i think the Ouch-meter is like 8-9/10 for 1st fimers....
It is a damn Cool, Chic n Cosy place. The deco is very very nice, n the walls r painted in PINK! I think it's the place where MOST gals will find it NICE too. haha... I dun mind workin in tt environment, waxing ppl's hair or doin mani/pedi for females... haha.... (i'm day-dreaming again) N check out the mani+pedicures too, prices r quite reasonable. Oh, there's also crystal-tattooing, very IN rite... haha...
In total, i spent $19.80 at D'wax, coz I paid extra $9.90 to be their member, so the following BW will only cost me $32, n i can do 6 more BW at tt price, wif no time limit. A very cheap price for BW in fact....
I think they gotta pay me for helpin them advertise man... haha
LADIES, here's the link for the shop to BARE IT ALL!!! Go check it out! =)
http://www.dwax.com.sg/
Thursday, March 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment