skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Pretty
Me.... haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The ShOpaHoLiC & MaHjOnG AdDicT + GoSsiP QuEeN
Shop @
Modish Wardrobe
Blog Archive
►
2010
(7)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(50)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(48)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(5)
►
2007
(73)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(7)
▼
2006
(236)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(29)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(28)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(28)
►
April
(22)
▼
March
(27)
Pretty Me.... haha!
Sigh... Had my Fluids quiz.... only 5 questions i ...
The 4 MJ kahkis. We hv a square table, we hv 4 per...
I know, i know... I shouldn't be bloggin AGAIN rit...
Yes..... as u ppl can see, i'm so so so bored wif...
Me n Vice-President of 38club, Kaini... @ the new ...
Have been muggin @ the new JP lib wif Peiqi n Kain...
Wow!! It's been 1week since i last blogged. Life i...
The famous Heng Wow Wow!! She's so black, but her ...
I went to Trim my hair today. Shirley Mah was crow...
My Cute Dog wif her New Top!! ~AdiDog~ heez...
I went for my very FIRST BW experience...... I wou...
yes.... ms siow n i skipped fluids tut n lect to g...
Fen say i Look very nice here... diao, i thot i al...
My Favourite Pic!! Don't we Look good?? heez....
yes, ms siow is also one Big-Time cam-whore too!!!...
Yes, i know... I'm a Cam-Whore.... Haha....
i think i look good in cap, n fen look good in sha...
Girl-next-door Ms Siow.. She's tryin to be one...
Me.... tryin to look nice..... haha
yup, we r cam-whoring.....
Me n shufen.....
I have nothing to do, so decided to blog.... Had m...
I'm Mad AGAIN! yes, F****** MAD wif my BF AGAIN!!!...
Yes.... I went SHOPPING again, this time round wif...
My NewlY bougHt Bikini n Bag!! Let's go TanninG!!!
kaini's Top..... I help her buy one....Yes, it's...
►
February
(16)
Links
ZhEnKaNG
DanLyne
Jean
VaL
JoaN
YiLiNg
Aggie
EriC
ShuFen
FeR
TeReSa
HuiRu
HuiMin
SuLing
ChLoE
AdE
PearLine
DiaNa^Joseph
Ice
Qi@n
DwaX
Daphne
Dawn Yang
XiaXue
GoSsipS!
No comments:
Post a Comment