Monday, March 27, 2006

I know, i know... I shouldn't be bloggin AGAIN rite? But i'm really juz SO SICK OF MUGGING n BORED wif EVERYTHING!!!!

So i decided to blog abt my NEW bra set which i bought last week. It only cost $14.50 for a PC bra set, damn good deal rite? Consider Cheap Cheap for PC bra sets lor.... This is how i chance upon the good deal:
After muggin hard @ je lib wif Mrs Desmond last week, we decided to go IMM n release some stress. So, this is how we saw the brassie promotion - 2 PC bra sets for $29.
There r so many orgasmic bras tt we cant help it but BUY BUY BUY! So in total, we bought 4 sets. 3 goes to Mrs desmond, n 1 goes to me. As we spent $50 n above, we r entitled to one free gift. So this is how the cute miniature pinko bra got into the pic.
haha....

See.... this is the outcome of STudying TOO MUCH!!! become abit ding Dong n started fantasizing rubbish! haha....

*SLAP*BISH*SLAP*
Better WAKE UP n STOP DREAMING!!!!! COME BACK TO REALITY!!!
Go n study for ur quiz later, n tml, n fri....
SIGH..... i hate being surrounded by quizes n exams......

I Miss Shopping.
I Miss Watchin Movies.
I Miss Singing Ktv.
I Miss Slacking ard n Doing Nothing.
I Miss meeting up wif old frens.
n most of all, I MISS MAHJONG!!!!!
e list goes on................
Posted by Picasa

No comments: