Saturday, February 10, 2007

Me n Cutie Emma


Went tanning at Pam's place ytd.... N look at how much Emma(Pam's cute little niece) has grown!!! She's such a cute pretty baby!! Simply love her smile, her long eyelashes, big round eyes n chubby cheeks!! HAha....
Anyway, Pam n me finally tanned after weeks of bad weather on fridays! Now i'm no longer a white chicken, slightly darker as ytd's Sun was really good! Shiok man! Had a good time tanning n basking in the Hot sun wif Pam... Gonna miss tanning wif her as she's gonna shift house again. Oh well, we muz do some tanning real soon again b4 she shifts! HAha... I wanna have Golden Brown glow!!! =)


And after tanning, I head over to WaffleVal's place for SteamBoat. It's also a mini-celebration for Val's BD next week. The whole world is celebrating wif her as her bd is on Vday!! Haha... Well, miss those gals as I've not seen them since last nov. WaffleVal, Danlin n Lamilei Joan are all doin their IA now.... Joan's attachment is really Sad - Lotsa OT, work on saturdays n Miserable Pay!!!! Poor Joan! Haha... Btw, we had a great time updating, gossiping n of coz, Feasting on the YummY food tt Val's mummy prepared for us.
Thank you Auntie!!

TT's my wonderful n fun-packed relaxing Friday. I simply juz Love Fridays!!!
On a sad note, next week I'm gonna have a Super Sad Sad Vday. I'm having 3 quizes on 14th, den another 3 quizes on 15th feb... Wat a Week man!! 6 quizes in 2 days.... I'm so gonna die..... Next week is a Sad week for most ntu cee ppl....
Sigh.....

Someone pls Save me!!!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: