Happy Piggy Year everyone!!!
I like the cny mood, coz can feast like nobody's business, collecting Many angbaos, play MJ n Gamble like u r always Lucky(though u tend to lose sometimes), seeing some relatives once a year, Many SteamBoats, Many Yu Shengs......Doing all these repeatively for 15 days can be tiring at times, but nonetheless, I Still Like CNY the BEST!! HAha....
But on a sad note, I fell SICK on the 2nd day of lunar new year. Sigh.... HAd a super high fever of 38.8 degree celsius n a bad sorethroat. Sigh.... Ate in total of 6pills of paracentamol within a day as my fever keep coming back. Didn't really sleep well the whole nite as I was feeling Cold on the outside, n burning Hot in the inside. It's surely a Terrible feeling!! Sigh.... But luckily, the fever is gone, juz having the sorethroat n some little headaches here n there. =(
N when hx came back from jb on Chui Er, he called me n i told him i'm sick... He only said:"Take good care n rest well k?" TT's all he said.... He never made any attempt to come n visit me even though i'm sick or somehow, never really show much concern.... Sigh... I dunno man, when other galfrens fall sick, the boyfrens would be so anxious n concerned n literally take really good care of their gfs... But my bf only "verbally took care" of me. Oh well, I really shouldn't complain abt Hx anymore, coz i can do it non-stop... Since it's a New Year, I learn to be more forgiving n magnaminous, though i thought i'm already that towards him....... Haiz....
Oh well, it's a Happy Year, so i should talk abt more HAppy stuffs... Later Pam n Jq are comin over my place to Bainian, den we'll head to Pam's sis place n Feast on Korean BBQ n Steamboat!! Yeah!! Cant wait for all the feasting n get-to-togethers!!! HAha....
So everyone, BAsk in this happy CNY Festive season n Collect More Ang BAos yah?!!
Hope every have a Properous New Year! HUAT ah!!!!!
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment