Alrighty, skipped my Advance Theory Practice now as I woke up late, den wanted to take a cab down to BBDC, but after waiting for 20minutes, no freaking cab available!! Damnit lar... N my practice was at 12.05pm, but i started waiting cab since 11.50am!! So decided to head back home. Stupid Cabs!! Dunno where have they all gone to!!!
Anyway, I dyed my hair yesterday!!!! Wee~~~ I'm not sure wat's the base colour, but i know my highlights r RED, so in the mood for CNY!!! haha... Quite satisfied with the colours as it's not too Bright, n it's Seen-able too. Haha... So in total, Dye+Highlight+Treatment+Cut cost me $167!! Ex right?? But i'm quite happy with the results! N Pammy's curls r Really nice too!! =)
And after dyeing hair, it's Shopping time wif Ade n Qi @ Bugis!!! Yeah, spent $18 on a pair of plastic covered shoes, n $15 on a top... Happy with wat i Bought!!! Yeah ^^v
Also, after shopping, we head down to Paulaners to drink, chill n chat. It's a pretty cool n nice place to chill n I simply Love the life band there!!! They can really sing very well man!! Even the waitress also can sing damn well lor, So Jealous! Haha...
Tat's all on wat i did n spent on! Haha... Spent a bomb yesterday(as i was feeling rich)! So for the next few days better control my spendings.
Now, gotta go clear my room as my New Furniture is arriving later!! WEE~~~ I've got a new bed!!!! yeah...
P/S: I lazy to take pics recently, so my entries r wordy these few day... HAha
Saturday, February 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment