Yeah!!! My parents r back from Vietnam!!!
I MISS them SO SO SO much....
Realised tt i'm a very fortunate child n at many times, tend to take my Loving Parents for granted.....
Well, will learn to treat them better n appreciate the things they have done n provided for me!
*****I Love my Mummy n Papa*****
OH yar, went shopping at bugis today wif Miss Siow... Bought a white empire top tt is so popular n IN now... HAha... LAzy to take a pic, will take one when i wear it soon k.
I'm Happy wif my buy, coz i've been looking for tt top since some time ago.
Anyway, bugis street is full of BKK stuff.... N they r selling them so ex...
Oh man, i MIss BANGKOK Terribly!!!!
How i wish i could go back there n buy ALL BKK's stuff again!!!
Monday, December 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment