Another year is ending soon... In less then 12hrs, we r gonna celebrate the birth of Another New Year! How time flies and how fast the clock is ticking.... I'm beganning to feel Old. I guess my Life is gonna be like any other typical Singaporean, work for a few yrs after i grad, find a man n settle down, then start a family wif this man, begin chasing my little ones ard my house, slog hard for my children's expenses, watch them grow up, and the cycle continues until I die... Haha... Wat a thing to say on the Last Sunday of 2006.
Oh well, but i feel that my life is juz gonna be like that, it's not gonna be Hollywood Dramatic style, but juz a boring, simple typical Asian Lifestlye. But i guess as long as there's no major hiccups and problems along the way, Simplicity can be a blessing.
Thus, i should be grateful tt I hv a Blessed Life so far.
Now, i should evaluate some Highs n Lows of Miss Heng's boring life in 2006:
Highs(or good) of 2006:
1. Experienced my 1st Ever pain-wreaking Brazilian Waxing... It's definitely a Hair-rising Experience, but a good one. hee...
2. My good results Last semester - Only Failed 1 sub, which is super surprising!
3. My 1st ever job from my Talent agent - LG gal for CommunicAsia 2006. It was a great exposure and opened little doors as I get to meet many ppl n made many frens.
4. My 8days Taiwan trip!! It was Fabulous, I Miss Taiwann n the Foodies!!
5. Korean Wave - Watched the popular Korean Dramas like MY Girl, My Lovely Samsoon, FullHouse n of coz, Goong (PrincessHour). Watching Goong made me feel like a Horny Lovestruck teenage gal again who is crazy over the Male Leads of the cast esp my Joo Ji Hoon (Shin). I remembered I even wanna join his fanclub. ===> I was Really Mad over him then, which was only a few months back! HAha...
6. My Crazy+Fun+Thrilling Bangkok Trip! I miss the cheap Cheap CHEAP stuff there!!
7. I became a BOSS for a day at Lime's FleaMArket n managed to earn some profit, which is a pathetic $30. Haha~
8. I finally began my Driving lessons after much procastinations.
9. A good economic year for my parents and they deceided to pamper us wif new Furniture and a New CAr. Wee~~~
10. We got a New Housekeeper who is very hardworking and easy-going. My house is very much cleaner n tidier now! =)
Lows of 2006:
1. The departure of my Beloved Dog, Wow Wow. I still misses her very much every now n then. It was our fault and regret tt we didn't send her to the emergency hospital in time and her death was caused by us indirectly. Sigh.... I really miss my Dog Alot... Life became very much quieter without her existence.
2. My super dupa LoUSY grades this sem, failed way too many... Esp Computing again. =(
Well, there are 10 Highs compared to 2 Lows... So i guess 2006 has been a pretty much smoothsailing year for me.
However, if i could, I would exchange the 10 Highs in my Life for that 1 Low in order to get my Dog Alive and live again.... This would definitely made my 2006 better and more fulfilling.
Nonetheless, I look Forward to A Better 2007 and many more good years ahead.
Stay Healthy n Happy everyone!
Enjoy the LAst moments of 2006 n Welcome 2007 wif Hope and Excitment!
Cheers everyone!
Happy New Year in advance!!
Sunday, December 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment