Monday, February 16, 2009

My Valentine...

Preparing for our 1st vday dinner =) I had a lovely surprise on vday morning!!

Off we go to sentosa....
On the way to the beach.........

Cam-whoring is one of our favourite activities! Say Cheese!!


How can we not pose in front of the camera? Look at my poses! I am a natural in front of the camera la! Haha....


After a lazy afternoon at the beach, it's time to head back n get ready for our next activity!!

It's BBQ time at east coast! With the food specially prepared by Us, Juz You n Me.....

There is no over-commonly roses, no fanciful dinner at restuarants, no over-hyped crowds at shopping malls...
Juz the 2 of Us...
Decided on an impromptu activiy - BBQ at east coast without booking a pit for vday!
Oh, how i love impromptu decisions, it just makes everything much more exciting!!
Busy preparing the bbq food, nothing extravagant, juz the 2 of Us.
With a bouquet of wild flowers to surprise me early in the morning..
Heading to sentosa to laze on the beach, enjoying the sun, sand n sea - which is so Us...
N finally, bbq-ing at east coast park!
Spending quality time with each other, oblivious to the surroundings ard us, juz the 2 of Us....
I truely enjoyed every single moment I spent with my baby...
It's so simple, yet so fun and satisfying (quoted by jw).
Simplicity is truely Bliss....
I've said so many umpteen times, but yet, I wanna say it one more time...
You're such a precious person whom I never wanna let go...
N I felt really happy n blessed... Coz I have You!!!
Love You baby.. =)

No comments: