Friday, February 13, 2009

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Guess wat i've found when i was looking through the 'Boiler Nite' photos???? AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

GOSH!!!!! Is that a DOUBLE CHIN or LOOSE n SAGGY SKIN under my chin?????
Wah lau!!! I confirm put on weight lor!!! N all at the damn wrong places man!!! WTH??!!
I am so sad seeing this pic la... It looks as if i had double chin n short neck! **SOB**SOB**

I really gotta get my fat ass off n stop couching/slacking at home man!!
But hor, i've been swimming quite abit lately lei... Sigh.. Swimming cant loose my Double chin la..
I think swimming is really not enuff, gotta do some jogging... N this explains why I decided to join a 8KM marathon (leisure, not competitive) at Bedok with Val n gang this sunday, 15th Feb.
It's call the Valentine's Day Run. Haha... Hopefully, after this marathon, i would be more inspired to jog and exercise more!

Oh man, this sun's is D-DAY n I've not been jogging for ages, let alone train for it. Luckily we opted for the Leisure catogory! Haha... So even if i never complete the race, it's not tt bad! HEE...
BUT! I will grin my teeth n try my very best to slow jog throughout the 8km and complete it yah??

Coz i wanna hv a Smaller Tummy so when i wear my new dress for my cousin's wedding next sat, I would look toned n good without bulging tummy n spare tyres ard my hips!

Pssssttt!! GIVE me a SMALLER TUMMY n toner bod!!!!!

Anw, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to all!!! Spread the Love around~~~ =)

No comments: