Pretty nothing much to update. Had lesson on mon n tue, den course excursion to JTC n One-North on wed.... Settled the payment for my hotel accomodation too. Yup..... It's confirmed, we r staying in the heart of Taipei, XimenDing - Rainbow Hotel! Yeah.... So now, it's saving up, saving up n more saving!!!!
Anyway, though the next sentence gonna contradict the previous one, but i juz dont' care! I bought a pair of very nice SHOES today!!!! Haha.... it's so bloody freaking cheap can!!! Only $7.50 for a pair of covered-pointed heels!!! Damn cheap rite!!! Haha.... I feel so happy after buyin tt shoes, coz it's bloody cheapPPpp plus it's so nice! heez.... i'm a happy gal now....
Also, juz came back from ktv-ing wif Hx, had the buffet dinner cum ktv session at Marina Square. Now i'm so damn full!!! ****BurPPppp****
It's a short blog, coz i'm too tired. Vaccum n mopped the WHOLE house today. Body kinda sore.... I'm off to my online cheena pok game now.
Shall blog soon.....
~tata~
Thursday, May 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment