I'M FREED!!!! NO MORE EXAMS!!!! NO MORE MUGGING!!!
ONLY PLAY, PLAY, n TONS OF PLAY!!!! Yeah!!!! I'm so HAPPY!!!!
Haha..... After 1 month of muggin n late nites, i'm finally FREed from exams.... It's play time!!
It really feels good having this kind of freedom n not worrying abt anything else. I shall not speak abt how i did for my exams, coz it's play 1st, worry later! Haha.... Now, i can SLEEP, EAT, SLACK, PARTY, SHOPPING, KTV, MAHJONG big time!! WOo HOO~~~~~~
Oh man, now this is wat i call - ENJOYING LIFE TO the FULLEST! haha....
Anyway... i've been feelin pretty excited over the week, coz I'm GOING TAIWAN from 11th-19th july! Yes...... I'm gonna hv super dupa fun time there! Can't wait for july to come.... YiPPiE!!! Thanx to our efficient Fer, she's the one who was surfing web n found a super good deal from Jetstar where 2-way air tix to taiwan only cost $260 (tax n extra charges included already). It's freaking cheap!!! Yup.... I think i'm gonna grow fat when i'm in Taiwan... it's gonna be 8 fun-filled days of Feasting, Shopping, Seeing taiwan meimeis, Clubbing.... n more.......!!!! haha...
I juz LOVE goin on a HOLIDAY!! I'm so so so so EXCITED! haha...
Enuff tt.... So peeps. JIO me out for MJ, ktv, shoppin, chilling out... Watever!
U guys can jio me out le!!!
HoliDays ROCKZ!!!!!
Anyway, gotta get a job for my taiwan trip... My progress package is not enuff to last me 8days in taiwan... ANy job Lobangs????
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment