Friday, March 26, 2010

Tendered.... N Looking Forward!

March is ending soon n april is coming!
It has been an eventful March! I went to Boracay and totally enjoyed myself there... The white sand and the crystal clear blue water, the cheap beer and cheap seafood, the beautiful sunset and the fun & exciting seasports... The friendly ppl and my very comfy n nice resort.... I miss the place so much n how i wished i could stay there longer..... It was really an enjoyable and relaxing trip where both me n boon recharged ourselves and get ready for the yr ahead!
N i must say... I am really happy that I finally got what i wanted and achieved for it without others help or referral. I've found a new job n i'm really excited abt it! Finally, i do not need to work on saturdays and i can wear skirts/dresses to work!!! Hahaha... I know i do sound rather bimbotic, but it can be very sian to wear pants/jeans to work EVERYDAY, 6 days a week! =(
Yup, so far, it has been a pretty good 1/4 of 2010. So i hope there will be more good things coming up for the rest of the year!
Cheers n be happy everyone! Do believe in urself and go strive for what U want! Wee~~~

No comments: