Thursday, November 12, 2009

My 1/4 of a Century BD Bash!

My 25th Birthday!! The Love of my Life....

Happy Birthday to ME!! Yeah!! Finally no exams during my BD~~~


I wish..... I wanna be this Happy everyday. =)

Thank you baby... For everything u did...

-The Hunks n the BD BABE-

Earlier on, while waiting for frens to come... We ordered these boozes...


Me with the Martell!
And then, i got high.....

And i was gone......

And did these retarded faces - requested by Ade. Hee!!

Me with my pretty gals.... U guys rocks!
My Besties.....


Yup, the photos kinda explained all. I had my bd celebration at St James Boiler room.
I cant remember when was the last time i really celebrated my bd with so many frens...
And this yr is so much sweeter, coz i do not needa mug for any exams ANYMORE and best of all, my beloved boyfriend and babes are all by my sides, singing birthday song to me. =)
**Bleams**
Thank you u gals for coming! I really appreciate and cherish the friendship we shared. You guys never fail to make me feel better and smile on this particular day, esp the last few years during my exam period. You gals Rocks~~~
N YOU = Ah boon aka Tan Jianwen: Thank you for being the boss of the nite and bought me the bag that i've been eyeing for... Thank you for loving me and making me feel like i'm the Best gal u've ever met. =) Not to mention, thank you for making effort to know my closest frens and hanging out with them. It really mean alot to me and i'll treasure the very Precious YOU!!
Cheers!!! =)

No comments: