Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Some thots...

I'm blogging from office rite now.. Not in the best of mood. Maybe the rainy morning n cloudy skies are making me moody.
Yesterday i went dinner with jw and family coz the bd boy treated his family n me German food n beer.
It was juz a very simple dinner with his family. Just like any other day...
Therefore, it got me thinking, i've not done my part as a gf... Coz it's my bf's big day n i never plan anything special for him.... Not even put in effort to get him a present or anything.
At least his last yr birthday was much more dramatic. This yr is really simple n quiet.
Sigh... I am feeling really bad n guilty abt it. All i could do was apologizing to jw for not planning anything. I never even think of cooking him a simple meal, bake him some cookies or self-made any stuff...
Though jw never ask for anything, n knowing that, i simply gave him nothing. I guess I really fail in this part where i never put in any effort and thoughts for his bd....
So when his frens ask him how his gf celebrated his bd, he cant share much details with them - Simply coz i did nothing.
I think i've became too complacent and taking things for granted. I'm trying to find excuses for myself, thinking tt i've started work n hv no time to plan. But really la, these are all just excuses tt i'm finding for myself to make myself feel better. In fact, i've been a very lousy gf. Sigh....
I'll shall make it up for him.... Sorry baby!! I've disappointed u and I promise, i will do better next time round.

No comments: