HI people! First of all, A very HAPPY New Year!!!
Have a SuperB 2009 Ahead~~~~
Anyway, i am going Bkk this wed-sat! I simply cant wait to shop n eat, shop n eat, shop n eat, over n over again!! WEE~~~~
I am so looking forward to this bangkok trip! **Bleams**
Oh btw, i've uploaded my India Trip photos on FB, so u guys can go FB to look at my India pics as I wont upload them in my Blog... Coz it's so tedious to upload them twice as I've got 400 over photos!! GOSH!! I spend like nearly 2 hours loading them all up in FB! So spare me the agony of repeating tat in blog again yah? =)
I'm currently "unemployed"... But i'm also not actively looking for jobs... Coz it seems I've no idea what I really wanna do...
Should I take on engineering jobs - Consultancy or Contractor companies??
Government jobs?? (But my grades sucks n they usually look at grades) **Sulk**
Bank ops?? (But banks are freezing hiring big time now!) **Roll eyes**
Try for SQ again?? (Hmmm... It's very disappointing to get rejected so many times. Sigh!)
Events Related??
Teacher?? (This is the last job i would consider)
Sigh.... I'n really clueless about what i want for my career path...
If i can, I would choose being a TaiTai as my occupation! Wahahaha~~~ This would be my 1st n last job man! Hee!
I better stop dreaming now!
Alrighty, i will mass send my resume to the companies that offer jobs I mentioned above.
N i really hope i'm able to find a job i really like...
Maybe, that should be my New Year Resolution! haha..
Yupz, to all my frens: Stay Healthy n Be HAPPY for 2009 and the years ahead! Nothing beats having a Healthy Mind n Body! =)
Cheers~~~~~
Monday, January 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment