I've finally chop my Long Hair off after so much procastinations. Wanted to cut a Bob, but the hairstylist say something like my hair texture wont bring out the Bob effect n blah blah.... So now, it's juz a normal-looking short hair (which i think i cut this style b4). I'm Missing my Long hair... N though my mommy said tt having long hair looks more Sexy (yes, tt's wat my mom said - Long Hair more sexy! Haha), she thinks tt i look Younger in short hair. Heez... I still look Pretty rite? hahaha...Anyway, my results are out, I did badly as usual, failed Structures 1 (again), But, I PASS COMPUTING!!!! Can u sense my Happinese??!!? I can Finally take this heavy burden off my shoulders! I no longer gotta waste my Precious Brain cells on programming anymore and worry abt taking this sucky module with the YR 1s (yucks!)next sem! Woo HOO~~~~ I'm gonna burn that stupid Visual C++ book!! WAHAHAHA.....
However, the next 2 sems is gonna be a tough yr. If I qualify to do my FYP, I'll be even more stress and worried coz yr 3 n 4 modules+FYP have higher weightage + the 'NEED' to complete my degree in time is pretty pressurizing. Sigh....
I hope tt I can REaLLy Graduate in time like my peers. I do not mind tt I'm not able to get my Honours though it's a 4 year direct honours course. All I want is to graduate together with my peers, get a degree, and not waste time/money/effort in studying a course tt I have minimal interest in....
Yup, all i can do now is Hope n Pray - tt I can graduate IN TIME~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment