
Shimmering Pearly Eyeliner

I think it's the post CNY+HolidayMood syndrome. I've been feeling bored, lethargic(in terms of getting my ass down to study) and feeling rich these few days.
CNY are over, and yet, I juz went to do express manicure today n painted my nails a loud "SIA colour" - RED! Also, probably due to the lack of MahJong, i'm hooked to online shopping to kill time, instead of spending these precious time to mug.... Sigh! Exams r in 5weeks time, more quizes are coming up, but i'm not studying at all. I still wanna Club one last time b4 i can really sit down and hit the books.... I'm feeling so deprived these few days.... Dunno deprived of wat... HAha... So here comes my Saviour - Online Shopping!!
The Above pics are wat i bought online. The shimmering Pearly Eyeliner cost only $2.70 and I've already recieved the item! It's freaking cheap lar, n where can u get such dirt cheap Pearly eyeliner in Spore?? I juz tried it, the effect is quite nice! Heez... I'm happy wif my online buy!! =)The white top has already been ordered n I'm still waiting for the item to arrive. Hope tt the top would look good too, den i'll be more confident to buy more clothings online! Haha... Miss Siow even suggested tt we should organized a Spree ourselves.... But exams r nearing, where got time to organize spree? But well, we'll keep tt option open! So if we Really do organize a Spree, u gals muz show ur support yah!! =)
Alrighty, i'm off to check out wat new sprees they having now!
***Cheers***
P/s: To all my MJ khakis - YIRU MISSES MAHJONG!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment