Thursday, July 20, 2006

I'm BACK EverYoNE!!!!!!!!
U gUys Miss ME rite????? hahaha......
TaiPei was REALLY REALLY FUN!!!! It's a SHOPPING cum FOOD Paradise!!!! Well, i spend the LEAST compared to my other 3 galfrens ===> they SPENT EVERY SINGLE CENT of the SGD$800, equivalent to TWD$16000!!!!!!! I still left ard TWD$2500 = SGD$120. Nonetheless, i bought MANY MANY MANY TOPS, SHOES, BELTS, BAGS, FOOD, ACCessories, cute UnDies......... WEEEEE!!!!! I'm a HAPPY GAL!!!!! Haha..... The tops r pretty cheap, like SGD$12-$15 on average!!!! FREaking cheap rite! N the Stuff we bought r the latest IN fashion in taipei k!!! so My dear GaLfrens, u guys can really consider Taipei's WuFenPu as ur next MuST GO Shopping PLACE after Bangkok's Chatuchat n HongKong's NuRenJie!!!! It's not losing out to BK n HK lor!!!!

Will post the pics up soon!
Gotta go unpack n try out my Pretty TOPS!!! Yeah! =)
Weeeeeee............

No comments: